Artists: Vladlena Gromova; Artem Paramonov.
Developers: Timofey Rybka, Sergey Timofeev.
Other participants are mentioned in the projects' descriptions.
- Pangardenia, Kepler's Gardens – Ars Electronica Festival 2020;
- The Measure of Chaos: Science as a Communication Method, Popov Central Museum of Communications, ЦК19, Novosibirsk;
- Long list of Sergey Kuryokhin Award 2019, Art&Science Project;
- ISEA2019, Lux Aeterna, Isea Culture Center, Gwangju, Republic in Korea;
- The Measure of Chaos: Science as a Communication Method, Popov Central Museum of Communications, St. Petersburg;
- The New Anthropology exhibition (the first Art&Science museum in Russia), Pavlov Institute of Physiology, St. Petersburg;
- 101. Mediapoetry Festival, New Stage of Alexandrinsky Theatre, St. Petersburg.
- “Artificial Intelligence”, Museum of Sberbank, Moscow;
- “Museum of material culture”, exhibition in a high-rise on Kotelnicheskaya, Moscow.
- Permanent exhibition "Sirius" Education center, Sochi, Russia.
- Museum Night, Polytechnic Museum at VDNCH, Moscow, Russia,
- Exhibition “Alice in the Science Land” at VDNCH, Moscow, Russia.
- Permanent exhibition “RDS” of Polytechnic Museum at VDNCH, Moscow, Russia;
- MediaNovation, “Crystal”, Moscow, Russia.
- “Reaction of solitude” Media-center “Exit”, Petrozavodsk, Russia.
- “Science museum in the 21st century” (Dynasty Foundation), Museum Of industrial History, Petrozavodsk, Russia;
- “Russian Feast”, Museum of fine art, Petrozavodsk, Russia.
- ScienceArtFest 2011, Winzavod, Red Hall, Moscow, Russia;
- “History of Russian video art, volume 3”, MMOMA, Moscow, Russia.
- “Aliosha Gorshok: A Contemporary Interpretation of Lev Tolstoy”, The New School for Design, Thomas Werner Gallery, New York, USA;
- Solo exhibition «Events», Media-center “Exit”, Petrozavodsk, Russia;
- “Audio”, Audi center, St. Petersburg, Russia;
- Biennale “Art search”, Yakutia, Russia;
- “Cliché”, Art University, Berlin, Germany;
- Nord Art, Kic, Byudelsdorf, Germany.
- “Relative links”, Loft project “Etagi”, St. Petersburg, Russia;
- 3rd Moscow biennale of contemporary art, Garage Museum of Contemporary Art, Moscow, Russia;
- International Exhibition “Masterskaya 20'09”, MMOMA, Moscow, Russia;
- Vis Vienna Independent shorts, Austria;
- Triennale of contemporary art "White sea", Petrozavodsk, Russia;
- “Under glass”, Celena Gallery, Brooklyn Campus, Long Island University, Brooklyn, New York, USA.
- Solo exhibition “Intro-version”, “Exit” Media-center, Petrozavodsk, Russia;
- Exhibition “Kandinsky prize 2008”, ЦДХ, Moscow, Russia;
- “Product Placement”, “Маrs” Center of Contemporary Art, Moscow, Russia;
- International Festival “Izolenta”, Union Cinema, St. Petersburg, Russia;
- “Russian roulette”, The Nassauischer Kunstverein, Wiesbaden, Germany;
- Exhibition “Kandinsky prize 2007”, Palace Italy, Berlin, Germany.
- “Open studio”, Villa Romano, Florence, Italy.
- Exhibition “Kandinsky prize 2007”, Winzavod, Moscow, Russia;
- OUTVIDEO, Intonation Festival of video art, Yekaterinburg, Russia
- “2D Art”, Exhibition Hall, Tubingen, Germany.
July – September 2008 “Villa Romano” Art residence (Florence, Italy).